Monday, July 2, 2012

One Dress for your Creative Imagination

Hello guys!
Yesterday i was trying to teleport to a place and SL put me inside the ISON store... Maybe a destiny! Who knows?

How i was trying to tp to the right place, and SL was saying No... i decide take a look over the store  and sudenly i saw one dress  looking to me...  I looked to him, it looked to me again and told: Why will you let me here, alone, solitary? so i could not resist to that, my heart was broken and i brought it to home. LOL!!!

I loved it... and i think you will too... but that is mine, go get yours! LOL! There are other pastel colors  to you choose.





























Also you can wear to get married... take a look:





























Nice texture, well fit... and remember i am a  big avatar... mediun to large!

Here the credits:

Dress: ISON - lace ombre gown  (pearl), 225L$
Shoes and nails: Group Gifts from Gabriel
Earrings: Pasqualina, group gift from Donna Flora
Bangles: Rose Pink Evening Set C#,   Two Sisters Treasures, 10L$
Clutch: ZEPHYR MESH Clutch Bag Liqui-Pearl Brown, old gift
Hair: Elikatira,  Abbey - Blonde 01, not free
Makeup: Miamai_LesMakeups_Eyeliner 02, not free
Lashes: Maitreya V.I.P. Group Gift - Mesh EyeLashes + Eyelashes -35- CornerPointed *REDGRAVE*(not free)
Skin: my old Jessica from REDGRAVE, not free
Eyes: my old Mayfly, not free
Bouquet: red and black wedding bouquet, 75L$

xoxoxoxoxoxo
ZARA

No comments:

Post a Comment