Monday, May 14, 2012

The Bride

Noooo, dont kid me! I am so lost around so many nice gifts that i dont know what to blog first...
I was openning packs and found this...
If you have my SL age... you know that times ago this dress would cost min 800L$... how is for bride... min 1500L$...
Well, here it is for 1L$ in Phoenix ( with many Mix Boxes with nice gifts, go get them)... the buquet i got for free in Azul times ago... maybe still there  in bridal department.
Skin is the new group gift from Jesylilo, hair is Magika [01] Capture (not free), makeup from mock 39L$... necklace you get here for 10l$, shoes are one old gift from : PM ::, called  Lace Pumps in White... and that is it!!.

Now i need a Prince to marry me... will the guys run out? LOL

I took fun doing this... lol. Take fun you too, marriage is a bit farytail.

PS. I edited the Bown in the back to make it white, the original is red.
Hugs,
ZARA


1 comment: