Monday, August 20, 2012

ACTIVIST AND CONTROVERSY

Hello guys...
Today my post is inspired by one girl that have the code name "Sara Winter": The controversy voice of FEMEN in Brasil..
She is very young, 20 years old, short,  white skin,   brown eyes, black hair tinted of blond, love red lipstick and use to protest about what she consider "unfair".
I read about her in the Newspaper "O Estado de São Paulo", and i let the link to you know more. "Sara Winter" is in the Facebook too.

Now lets see what you came look , in fact...;)))





























Skin, Earrings and Pants: Already blogged in my  Audrey post.

NeckLace : Part of the group gift in Crickets
Shoes: Part of the Gift in Luck Letter, Crickets, both free as you alredy know!

Corset:  I used other Alpha Layer, because the origianl one doesnt looked fine to me, so if you had same problem, here the suggestion: Toddler hide-a-chest 1-6, this pack is free in Marketplace.
The Corset is  from .:NV:.B&W Tartan Mesh Corset Vintage Fair Gift.

The Cardigan: Love Fashion - Ladies Cardigan Off Shoulder, 50L$

The Bag: ..::I Love SL Fashion Boutique Group Gift::.. free

Nails: ...::: Scrub :::... Purple Fusion Nails -Boxed, group gift, free

Eyes: Amacci ~ Group Gift Eyes

Glasses: I loved it ;))) Cute Poison - PRF Susie Q Sunglasses, Pink Label Hunt

Tattos: Looved too! /artilleri/ Maggie tattoo

Hair: ::Exile:: Like Lovers Do: Extreme

Hairbase: Exile gift at Hair Fair.

That is it! Hope you enjoy my controversy girl!

Poses: ADORKABLE

Muaaahs
ZARA

No comments:

Post a Comment