Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pink is Love, Love is Pink!

Hellloooooooooo sweeties!
I have been buzzzyyyyyyy at RL...  my inventory is a true messy , i have around 10 posts to do, at min... :)) its later now, in fact morning here...;))) and i will only tease you about LOVE!

I will do a set of posts since now... and for this posts  i choosed clothes that are complete up to date in RL, and very aligned with the last brasilian fashion show, according my classical style... since you already know me!.

How i am very later ( to post), some of this clothes will not be available, because some i got in the last Hunts , Events and Rooms (all this month). I believe you  are very plugged in SL Blogs and  for sure you have most of this stuff in your inventory...

Now think pink, think deep... ;)))











Here i am, in my prefered skin, because its so much me...
I got this SAKIDE pants 3 or more times and lost it in my inventory... can you believe!


Pants: [ SAKIDE ] Smoking Suit MESH Pants Beige, MMBoard, still there!, free
Shirt: *Top Retro (Rosa) - Retro Top (Pink) - DAF02, Summer Fashion Festival, free
Bangles: TDRspecial Cool Bangles II, 30L$
Clutch: :::Podium::: Mesh Leather Clutch Bag pink, 80L$
Shoes: [Elikatira] Move Pumps  Pearl
Glasses: .:*December*:. Glasses No.69 for 4.44.444, old event
Hair: Exile Need You Now for the Dressing Room Blue, 70l$, new!

Skin Jessica from Redgrave... you alredy know from my older posts.

2:30am..... NINI to you.... wait my new posts!
ZARA

No comments:

Post a Comment