Monday, February 20, 2012

Tres Beau in the Zoo

Lol... Monday Carnival here, a vacation day to go look for pets ;))) I love them, do you?
About my posts, i have to say that 90% are gifts... How i get them? Look down this blog the list of my prefered Blogs and enjoy shopping. I choose the ones that match with my taste. So you can find yours too.
Sorry,  I have a big delay between get stuff and post here, its about my free time to do it.

Skin, lashes, freckles, already posted.
Hair: Jolie Lelutka
Earrings: Mandala, old gift
Skirt:[N!] Comfy Sweater - Vanilla Brown, old gift, maybe in time yet
Bag: ~CandyMetal~New Group Gift BAG, old gift
Shoes: *YS&YS* Big Sur Boots Free - DressRoom, Fat Pack, times ago
Pants&Scarff:  Tres Beau "Stroll" Leggings- recent gift

Location: Zoo World, Le Dome

DaybydayLook005200212




No comments:

Post a Comment