Friday, January 1, 2016

MATURE SKINS TO FEMALE AVATARS



After long time living in Second Life, i felt that my "baby face" avatar did not have to see with me... and the diference between my real face and my avatar face become big.This fact does not represent a problem to me, but i decided to change for something looking more real. In the mesh world, I ONLY found this skin from Y&Y with applier to Catwa Mesh Head and it was a very nice surprise!

This applier come with 3 vertions: no wrinkles, soft wrinkles and deep wrinkles, lipstick makeups, eye makeups, dots and freckles.

I am wearing the deep wrinkles one, that looks a bit tired, but things are what they are,  in real life and also in second life.

I am in love with my new skin and developed a new shape to match with it.  The shape is available in my SL store for 5 L$ mod/copy vertion, for short time. It is an brasilian common style (small bubs, big hips and nice butt, all in 2.00m high). If you like, go pick it and let a comment please!.

Look the style card under the picture.



  • Head: CATWA HEAD Annie
  • Applier: *YS&YS* Kate Tone 00 Skin Applier For CATWA Mesh Head
  • Hair: TRUTH HAIR Neema -  gingers
  • Body: Mesh Body Maitreya Lara, with Asia tone  available in Maitreya Hud
  • Pubic Hair: Tokyo.Girl Pubic Hair Mesh /10 Styles  
  • Shape: developed to mesh bodies, main the Maitreya Lara, may look fine in other mesh bodies and in classical avatars. Remember that when you make the shape shorter, the hips and but will look bigger, also take care with head proportions.


Hugs and HAPPY  2016!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment