Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Merida


Morning guys!... here is 0:27h... so is morning... ;)))))))))

Do you feel tired of SL sometimes? I do...
Every day looking clothes, clothes, clothes... urggggg... every day same things with small variation... urgggg!!!
I confess i am Sl addict... i love be here... but now a days  i look the pictures and to me all look the same... spite the nice work of the bloggers, spite the nice creations... i need more... and i am not the unique... i am pretty sure!
We are bombed by lots of advertisements all time and our inventory became a trash from day to night! Did you realise how much money you send to the trash basket in SL?
I do! But i am still here... ;))) Why??? To me is a way to relax, to be creative, to use my "terrible" english, to practice photoshop... well many reasons... What are yours?

So, how we are here, lets get fun, i present you Merinda (if you didnt watch Brave movie, from Pixar) LOL!!!!

All i am wearing came from recent Group Gifts (except my old skin and my shape, this special to Merinda). If you like to play medieval RP.. here go nice sugestions... also very usable if you are nature lover or have need to hunt some lover... You need only to show how brave you are.  LOL!

No makeups, no jewellery... only simplicity... i feel happy!


























































Dress and Coat: freebies from Creative Chaos, where you find this ones  and another gifts!
PS: i changed the coat texture to match it with this dress. I use here texture from TRU, Fur-Nutria.

Shoes: N-core ECLIPSE "Brown Edition" , old group gift

Hair1: .b cayenne hair base and hair, old gift in Hair Fair
Hair2:  since i need a long hair... i add another from .b, called Dive...both same color, this is not free, but i had in inventory... i am hair addict ;))

Bow: there are 3 nice group gifts in GTS, very nice ones... dont miss!

Lashes: Group Gift from Maitreya.

Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes V2 Blue, not free but nice price.

Location 1: Chakryn Forest
Location 2: Annon, The Gate

Bow Pose: supeposedly

Need more?
only my kisses for now!
ZARA

No comments:

Post a Comment